Benefits of Massage
• Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
• Decrease edema in legs and feet by increasing circulation
• Relieve aches and pains in muscles and joints instead of taking pain medication
• Lower blood pressure
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system
• Promote relaxation and deep breathing
• Decrease pain in the pelvic/hip area
I believe in the benefits of massage for ultimate health. Many of us carry around stress that we're not even aware of and this effects our body and our health.
This is especially true during pregnancy when you're body is going through many physical and physiological and emotional changes such as increased weight, shifting posture, and adjusting hormonal changes.
I use techniques that are safe and effective for expectant mothers.
However, I do recommend that everyone check with their Doctor or Midwife prior to getting a massage.
My prices are:
½ hour - $30
Full hour - $60
This will be time and money well spent for your health and the health of your baby.